Saturday, September 8, 2012

Where I'm Coming From

I go to a wonderful church. Not perfect, just perfect for me. It is a teeny tiny little thing with a group of people from all walks of life. Each Sunday is an adventure as our pastor, Dr. Mark Pope, takes what he has extrapolated from the Good Book and been given by God and lays it all on the line for us. I always try to take this information and make it a part of my life every day. It first started with typing quotes from his message and putting them on Facebook. Then I started taking pictures of great insights on my notes and making them the screen wallpaper on my cell phone so that I could be reminded each time I checked my cell. Then, through the use of Adobe Photoshop Express app, those same photos began taking on an artsy edge and are now posted each Sunday afternoon to my Facebook. I am not bold, but I am working on it. My goal here is to not to have anyone feel pressure, but to express my own personal joy and love for my Savior. I don't want to push the feeling of guilt, I just want for people to see that if they don't know Jesus, you're missing out. XOXO, A

No comments:

Post a Comment